With the constant upgrade in technology, each passing day is becoming easier. With better quality, to faster processes, to even cleaning up itself. Life is just becoming better and simpler.
One thing’s for sure, and that’s the kitchen life becoming hassle-free. If you don’t have something that’s ready-made, there’s no problem in preparing it by yourself at home.
There are a machine and utensil for everything.
Need tomato puree and forgot to buy it at the store? No problem, just throw fresh tomatoes in the ninja food processor.
Out of breadcrumbs? Make your own fresh ones by putting bread slices in the ninja chopper!
Forgot to pick up your favourite banana smoothie this morning? No worries, pour in some milk and bananas and have an organic smoothie, all thanks to your ninja blender!
Now I know what you’re thinking, which food processor, blender and chopper should I buy? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Here’s an exclusive list of all the pros and cons of the top-most and latest kitchen essentials:
1. Ninja Food Chopper Express Chop (BL770)
This ninja food chopper isn’t a normal kitchen chopper, it has a 5 in 1 feature, which helps mince, dice, chop, blend or puree ingredients – whatever you need to do, you don’t need to worry about changing machines, this one blade and processor will take care of EVERYTHING.
It cuts the ingredients evenly, so you don’t have to worry about lumps or uneven pieces in your food. It has a 200 watt power and is good in size, as it has a capacity of up to 16 ounces – so one trip will normally be all you need to make!
- It’s very easy to handle.
It’s very light weight – barely weighs 1 pound.
A single press button gets the job done.
All removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- No other options available – single setting only.
- It’s on the pricey side for one single device.
2. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
This is by far the most ultimate ninja blender food processor and is for anyone who has large orders, a large family or does any professional cooking and baking.
It has a massive 72-ounce mixing bowl that can easily blend and chop down the ice or any frozen item. Not only that, but the huge size and strong power of 1500 watts of The Ninja can easily mix and make smooth cookie dough and cake batters!
The mini blender jugs also come with lids, in case you want to take your smoothies with you on the go. Making it super convenient.
- Has 4 pitchers of different sizes – can be chosen according to need
- Has a total of 5 settings.
- Sharp blades that can spin and chop foods in less than 30 seconds.
- Due to its high speed, slow mixing batters cannot be made in this ninja.
It’s quite pricey.
Does not accommodate HOT liquids.
3. Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor
This ninja consists of two blending options – one of 16 ounces and the other is a larger food processor of 48 ounces. It’s best used for even chopping of seasonal fresh fruits or to make a great frozen puree or smoothie.
The 400 watts of power help to slowly, but evenly blend your ingredients together, whether they’re at room temperature or frozen!
It runs on pulse technology and has a single setting, with a single button that gets your job done. Has multiple blade technology too. Talk about being easy, right?
- In comparison to other ninja blenders, it’s economical.
Comes with two blades – one has 4 blades and the other has 6 blades.
Perfect for smoothies or slushies – crushes ice into snow in seconds and blends frozen fruits into creamy smoothies.
- Considerably a smaller capacity of 16 ounces for the chopper bowl – no large food preparation can be done at a single time.
Warranty is only for 1 year.
4. Ninja BL773CO Food Processor Blender
This food processor can act as a blender and a chopper – it’s the entire package, as it also comes with 5 different sized jugs. Three jugs are specially crafted for smoothies on the go, one is a larger blender, for your purees, and the massive bowl is for dough or anything that needs to be mixed with massive amounts.
The processor’s power is super strong – nearly up to 1500 watts! It holds the record of crushing ice and frozen fruit in seconds! Impressive, isn’t it?
- Used to make large batches – has a 72-ounce capacity.
All parts are dishwasher friendly – easy to clean.
Comes with a lid to seal your homemade drinks in the smaller blender jug.
- This ninja is heavy – roughly around 10 pounds.
The blades are spaced out, so it’s hard to make any sort of paste with this.
It makes a very loud sound while blending – say goodbye to subtle cooking.
5. Ninja Ultra Prep Food Processor and Blender
This is a processor with a single jug, with a good capacity of 48 ounces. It comes with a single power rod, which can be altered with various blades, depending on what you’re making.
No blade can be used if you’re using the processor mold your dough, or if you want to make a juice and extract each vitamin and mineral, then the multiple blades can be set up.
With this processor, you’ll have multiple choices on what to make. Let your imagination and cooking skills wander!
- One button control – push down on the power pod to pulse or hold down to have it run continuously.
Very compact – perfect for those of you with less storage space in the kitchen.
- Power is less (700 watts), hence it is slower in comparison to other products.
No warranty guaranteed for the plastic parts!
6. Ninja Storm Master Prep Food Processor Blender
If you’re more of a snack person, then this blender is for you! It’s the perfect appliance for those of you that frequently like smoothies or margaritas, or for those who like even cut vegetables, or for salsas and dips!
It comes with a 40-ounce pitcher with a non-slip base, a pitcher storage lid and a 4 blade assembly.
- Very cheap, in comparison to the other compact blenders.
It can mince, grind, chop, blend, crush, knead or shred almost anything.
Due to the low power of 450 watts, very less recipes can be made using this blender.
Only has a 90-day refund or exchange policy.
7. Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL773CO
This high powered 1500 watt motor is the strongest appliance yet, allowing you to crush ice within seconds, not to mention whatever you put in it.
The best part about this appliance is that not only does its mini ninja jugs come with lids, but the 64-ounce food processor bowl and the 72 ounce total crushing pitcher also come with lids, so it makes it easier to store remaining batters or mixtures as it is, without utilizing multiple other dishes.
- Has two massive bowls, one of 64 and the other being 72 ounces in capacity.
- Comes with three 16 ounce nutri ninja jugs – allowing you to make multiple servings of your favourite smoothies.
- It’s quite a heavy appliance – around 18 pounds.
- The lid of the food processor sometimes does not lock properly.
8. Ninja Food Processor with 400-Watt Base
The spiralizer option is the best there is, as you can easily make vegetable noodles at home now. Perfect for those of you who are looking for healthier and more organic options.
The mini food processor that comes with it is also great for small things. It’s perfect for chopping an onion or any salad essentials. It’s very fast at that, helping you cook dinner faster than ever.
- Weight is not too heavy – almost 11 pounds.
- Thinner and smaller in size – less storage space needed.
- Blades are widened out, so small seeds or flakes can’t be chopped down by this machine.
- Does not come with a shredder blade.
9. Food Processor 12 Cups Multifunctional Food Processor
This food processor is truly multifunctional, as it is equipped with so many attachments that it can help you to mince meat, cut vegetables or even knead dough easily. This appliance is basically a chef’s dream come true.
It’s super easy to use and can also save you loads of time, as it has a 12-cup capacity, with a bowl that is large enough to make food preparation for a large group of people.
- Dual lock protection food chopper.
- LED lights present – to help you see each part of your food.
- Low powered engine – only 600 watts.
- The rubber feet at the bottom grabs the counter so strongly that you can’t slide it around.
These are the top picks on our site that a chef or amateur cook would die to have in their kitchen.
Be sure to choose the one which serves your cooking purpose best. Happy cooking!