Nowadays, we’re all just trying to find ways to make our lives easier. We want something that gets the job done and in an easy manner, that too in a way where we don’t even have to raise a finger.
When buying appliances for the kitchen, we should try and get one appliance that does it all for us; this is because of two reasons.
- Less storage problems – instead of having to store multiple machines in the cabinets and shelves, get one machine that can do it all.
- Why go through the hassle of switching and washing different machines when cooking one meal?!
For that, we’ve got you covered with the Cuisinart’s DFP-14BCNY. Here are some details that will probably get you as excited as us when we first used this all in one appliance!
GET TO KNOW IT!
The Cuisinart’s DFP-14BCNY 14-cup food processor is made purely of brushed stainless steel. It comes with several attachments, mainly including the large and medium-sized stainless steel standard slicing disc.
It also has a large-sized mixing bowl made of Lenox, that can accommodate 3.3 Liters (14 cups), with a high powered, fast and smooth motor, allowing you to freely process your food.
- It is amongst the biggest of the best food processors – 14 cups capacity.
- Comes with a company warranty – for around 3 years.
- 7 processing options to choose from – all in a single machine!
- One button that controls everything – hassle-free cooking.
- MC Cubic Feet: 1.14 – hence won’t require too much space on your countertop.
- The processor is 15 1/4 inches tall, hence can be fit into cabinets.
- Spatula, instruction and recipe booklet are included.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- Pricier than other processors – this one costs $200.
- Does not come with smaller blades that are needed – will have to be purchased separately.
- Lexon has BPA (bisphenol-A), which is cited as a hazard in food-contact use. If you have concerns about it, you can purchase another bowl made of Tritan separately.
- Although it can knead the dough, it doesn’t come with a specific dough blade. Hence you’ll have to make due with the normal blade.
- It runs on 120V, 60Hz, 6.0 Amp. It has a standard two-prong N. American plug, hence may be an issue to use in countries outside of North America.
- No juicer attachment included – hence making fresh juices with this processor is not possible.
- Size and Durability – it’s used for big jobs due to its large, 14 cup capacity allowing the work to be done.
- Maximum Power – highly powerful driving force, with a 720-watt motor.
- Extra-Large Feed Tube – accommodates whole fruits and vegetables to fit inside the tube, for less pre-cutting.
- Precise Professional Results – the stainless steel blades cut everything into equal slices, giving you the most professional finish.
- All Functions Done – it can mix, chop, slice, shred, knead, emulsify, puree, and mix the dough, you name it!
- On, Off, Pulse – control paddles provide a single-touch experience, all at the push of a single button.
Cuisinart dfp-14bcny Video Review
Cuisinart dfp-14bcny - FAQs
Q) How thin does cabbage come out and which blade should I use?
To get the coleslaw like width for your cabbage, you should opt for the 2mm blade. Your cabbage will come out one-fourth of an inch.
Q) Could someone talk about what it’s like to clean this after using it?
It’s actually quite easy to clean. Not too much of a hassle for lazy people. Just be careful with the super-sharp blades while washing.
Q) Should we hand wash it or can we throw it into the dishwasher?
It’s advisable to hand wash the machine after use.
Q) Is the mixing bowl plastic or glass?
The mixing bowl is made of plastic.
Now I know what you’re all waiting for – does Food Processors Review recommend this product?
The bottom line is that we’re huge fans of objects that make our lives easier and bring value to our money. We’d tell you to 100% go for it!